- Seeing Through the Trees
- Goldilocks & The 3 Bears Explain Politics, Parenting, Etc.
- People v. Obamacare Translated
- Dear Readers
- Walker’s Win-Lose Thinking – The biggest issue
- Is reasonable – the new crazy in today’s world?
- Where Insanity Started
- Passing on a better world
- Reactions To The Rally To Restore Sanity
- Sanity Agreement for Jon Stewart’s Fan Base
Category Archives: My thoughts on people
When moving through the forest, they can turn you around, block your view or hide your path. Some trees (or even a specific branch or a specific leaf on a specific tree) can become so distracting that you get off … Continue reading
Now – you may be saying – It’s not me it’s the other side that needs to hear this. And to that I say – Yes. So if everyone would remember that to someone – YOU are the other side – it would be a great place to start Continue reading