- Seeing Through the Trees
- Goldilocks & The 3 Bears Explain Politics, Parenting, Etc.
- People v. Obamacare Translated
- Dear Readers
- Walker’s Win-Lose Thinking – The biggest issue
- Is reasonable – the new crazy in today’s world?
- Where Insanity Started
- Passing on a better world
- Reactions To The Rally To Restore Sanity
- Sanity Agreement for Jon Stewart’s Fan Base
Author Archives: My Thoughts
For mostly reasonable people. Preamble (slight rip-off for anyone who knows the original): We the Reasonable People, in Order to form a more productive Union, establish Justness, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the Common Sense, promote the general Welfare, and secure … Continue reading
Step 1: Don’t believe you can. Step 2: Act that way. Step 3: (Wait for it…) It won’t be long. … Why is it that people have such a great ability to see the flaws and faults of others while … Continue reading
On October 30, 2010, there will be Rally to Restore Sanity in Washington D.C. Even though it was started by funny man, Jon Stewart – possibly as a joke – I think it’s a great idea and it’s clearly resonating with … Continue reading