- Seeing Through the Trees
- Goldilocks & The 3 Bears Explain Politics, Parenting, Etc.
- People v. Obamacare Translated
- Dear Readers
- Walker’s Win-Lose Thinking – The biggest issue
- Is reasonable – the new crazy in today’s world?
- Where Insanity Started
- Passing on a better world
- Reactions To The Rally To Restore Sanity
- Sanity Agreement for Jon Stewart’s Fan Base
Monthly Archives: June 2012
The above photo was posted on facebook after the Supreme Court upheld the Affordable Care Act’s provision that a mandate to carry health care insurance was constitutional. It was a call to action for conservatives. Here’s what it really means: